Online Banking Payments For Your SOS Loan
If your like most consumers you have tapped into the convenience of making your payments through your bank's online banking portal. There has been a large increase in SOS customers using their online banking to make their monthly loan payments. The top five (5) reasons customers use their online banking for making payments to SOS loans are:
- Staying current on the loan and avoiding derogatory credit items.
- Fewer return item or late payment fee(s).
- Insuring the payment gets posted timely.
- The security of sending directly to SOS Loans can prevent fraud.
- Overall convenience of not having to write a check and mail a payment.
The Top Online Banks for SOS Loans' Customers*
The top online banking institutions in California from our SOS Loans client base are as follows:
- Bank of America - Already has S.O.S. Loans in their database of Payees.
- Union Bank of California
- Chase - Already has S.O.S. Loans in their database of Payees.
- Wells Fargo - Already has S.O.S. Loans in their database of Payees.
If you need a more convenient way of making your online loan payments a great option would be to set them up through your online banking portal. Many of the most popular online bankers already have SOS Loans set up as a Payee in their system. You can assure yourself that the payments will be timely and more secure than sending a check in the mail.
*As of 08/15/2019