[Skip to Content]

A married or registered domestic partner applicant may apply for a separate account. As required by law, you are hereby notified that a negative credit report reflecting on your credit record may be submitted to a credit reporting agency if you fail to fulfill the terms of your credit obligations. If we take any adverse action as defined by Section 1785.3 of the California Civil Code and the adverse action is based, in whole or in part, on any information contained in a consumer credit report, you have the right to obtain within 60 days a free copy of your consumer credit report from the consumer reporting agency who furnished us your consumer credit report and from any other consumer credit reporting agency which compiles and maintains files on consumers on a nationwide basis. You have the right as described by Section 1785.16 of the California Civil Code to dispute the accuracy or completeness of any information in a consumer credit report furnished by the consumer credit reporting agency.